donderdag 7 mei 2009

Google Adsense from $ 0 to $ 250 per month

I want the non-readers of my blog as a warm welcome. Most likely, the bulk of new readers from the sixth online marketing fair, held on the weblog of Charles Geenen. Starting with nothing In February I started without any knowledge of my online empire. " By many to read, research, and other blogs about making money to visit, I learned that it is indeed possible to earn money on the Internet. After a few weblogs have to be completely informed, I was fascinated by the limitless possibilities offered by Google Adsense. In particular, a screenshot of Ulco its Adsense revenues in August and the famous Shoemoney Adsense check in, the ball by the church. "I also want to get such amounts within a month, I thought then. Ignorant, but determined. Before I had decided that I wanted to earn money on the Internet, I had a football movies weblog, which I had my fun. Mid-January I placed on this site what Adsense ads. A Click Through Rate of 1.5% and an average Cost Per Click averaging $ 0.07 could tempt me. When larger numbers of visitors would be equal to the proceeds also good, I thought. When I do a click of $ 1.19 received, I think very differently. I decided to add a website to set up. I registered nofi.nl and wanted to create a few subdomains. This plan was also not right because I Mitch more than $ 10 dollars per day saw merit. I decided to imitate him. At the time the CTR fluctuates around 15%, slightly more or slightly less. Sonja Bakker I wanted to work with Wordpress, so I decided to orientate on Adsense optimized themes. None of these themes gave me a good alternative. I decided a theme for the current Sonja Bakker to use. From the beginning I put Adsense on the blog because I wanted to earn money! With two large Adsense ads, I thought to achieve a high CTR, and a lot of money to receive. Nothing revealed the truth, the yields ranged from $ 0.05 to $ 0.40. After I finally discovered that less ads, more income "meant I was only two ads. The average CPC shot up, along with Adsense income. MSN / Live The visitor numbers were good, because my blog Live well appreciated. A number two position for "lose weight fast (at the time lost by a test) and a number 3 position for" Sonja Bakker. These two terms provide both for a reasonable amount of stupid visitors, who are happy to click on ads. Every Thursday of the month, there are a multitude of users in both queries. Probably the whole of the Netherlands on Thursday, a strong urge to waste. Today Today, nearly four months later, I am sure I am the right way forward. My Adsense proceeds from this month get the $ 250 dollars (depending on Thursday), five times as much as the previous Monday 125 times as much as the Adsense revenue from January. And I do not intend to make today to keep. With a new charge of domain names, I would like my Adsense income in May to double! This means that a number of high paying Adsense domains are registered. I am me to deepen in the affiliate market and I have purchased a domain for subdomains. The future All my plans, revenue, failures, I will place on this blog. I earn every month, I remain with you and that I remain still a long time to

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten